Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Intro

Hey! I'm Rena! I'm unmarried, in my mid-20's, and honestly just sitting around going 'what am I going to do with my life?' I have a good job, but I'm taking one class at a time and hoping to get back to school at least half time one of these days. But still, my life is more than just some unmarried 20-something. I have thoughts and opinions. I decorate my home, use beauty products, do my nails, and try to find the best deals I can on things that I want or need. So why shouldn't I just blog about it?

I know most people like your typical 'themed' blog about crafts OR about parenting OR whatever, but this is literally going to be simple. This is about life as a 24 year old female who lives alone with her cat (soon to be 2 cats!) and can profess that it is OKAY to not be married and having kids yet!

Do I want those things? Of course! But I believe life will happen with time. For now I'm enjoying where I'm at and loving the freedom to do whatever I want! I plan to take on new tasks and just have fun!

Hey, don't hate on me for my blog. My favorite bar just closed and what does that mean? FREE TIME! So I'm going to make this work. Be with me through my blogging time and lets hope I can really make a go at it this time! Comment when you enjoy, and if you don't have anything nice to say, then you should probably not say anything!

P.S. Don't mind the two cute boys in the picture with me. They're just two of the many friends who keep me sane.

0 comments :

Post a Comment